ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Demystified!
The must-have ISO/IEC 17025 ebook that explains the detailed requirements and empowers you to confidently translate them for your testing or calibration laboratory.
Play video for a message from Diana & Heather.
- Do you want to know why ISO/IEC 17025 is the trusted accreditation standard worldwide and exactly what is required?
- Do you want to know how it differs from ISO 9001 registration?
- Are you confused and frustrated by the updated requirements of the 2017 revision and how to conform to them?
- Do you need to ensure your leadership fully understands the requirements so they can properly resource implementation efforts?
- Do you need to ensure your internal assessors fully understand the changes from the 2005 version so their assessment reports are reliable?
- Do you want to fully meet customer expectations for reliable and accurate data?
- Do you want to ensure your laboratory is ready for accreditation assessors?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, DIVE IN!
Enter your name and best e-mail address to get your personal copy of the ISO/IEC 17025 Requirements Overview ebook.
Download the ebook NOW and GET THE DETAILS on the updates so you can confidently translate these requirements for YOUR testing or calibration laboratory:
- Review the requirements clause by clause in understandable language.
- Learn how to apply key concepts.
- Finally understand who's who in the world of standards, accreditation, and metrology.
- Build your confidence in leading your laboratory.
- Expand your resource toolbox. Knowledge is power!
- BONUS: Get the side-by-side comparison between the 2005 and 2017 versions of ISO/IEC 17025. You will know where requirements have been moved and what has changed.
Meet the Co-Authors
Diana and Heather are two experienced and dynamic ladies passionate about effective laboratory operations and reliable metrology have joined forces to help YOU!
We are doggedly determined to share our insights and develop YOUR confidence in understanding and applying the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
Meet Diana Baldi...
Diana loves science and all kinds of environmental studies in addition to quality assurance in many types of manufacturing . She loves to get into the deep water with her clients (yes, she has on chest waders in the photo!) and collaboratively work with them to optimize systems and achieve improved results.
She worked in USEPA Region 3 laboratories over 14 years and managed over four million dollars in laboratory analysis for a global chemical company. From biological fieldwork like bioassays to complicated Gas Chromotography/Mass Spectroscopy and many chemical testing technologies in between, Diana understands laboratory operations all the way from the bench work to the top management perspectives.
You will often find her volunteering to teach children about science, engineering, and creative problem solving!
Meet Heather Wade...
Since Heather stared in awe at huge dinosaur skeletons when entering the Chicago Field Museum of Natural History at age 4, she has been enthralled by science and learning how things work. She has a unique and diverse educational and 25+ years professional background in biology, chemistry, engineering, and metrology; both in the field and in the lab. This diversity helps her customers more, because she can “speak the languages” of each discipline. She loves observing, learning, and using the scientific method to solve problems. She gets excited by challenges and the solving problems and saving money for her clients. She is continually pushing herself to learn more and share what she’s learned, by speaking and presenting at conferences and meetings, publishing articles and books, and mentoring young professionals.
When not being nerdy, she enjoys birding, hiking, and boating with her rescue dog, Jake, around the great state of Michigan. She also volunteers with a local watershed organization leading teams to sample local streams and rivers to monitor the health of the river system.